Friday, 17 February 2017

Lookbook: Denim Jacket

Jackets are one of my favourite clothing pieces because it is the outerwear that the people will see first. Therefore, I like to invest into my jackets and like to wear different jackets every time. Denim Jackets are one of my favourite materials, so I have styled the jacket in three different outfits. The jacket is the main focus and I am loving the wash of the denim. 


Outfit 1: Smart
Denim Jacket: Cheap Monday
Shirt: Next
Jeans: Topman
Shoes: Adidas 
Belt: Next







Outfit 2: Casual 
Denim Jacket: Cheap Monday
Top: Zara
Chino: Next
Shoes: Adidas
Belt: Asos






Outfit 3: Denim on Denim on Denim
Denim Jacket: Cheap Monday
Shirt: G-Star
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Adidas 
Belt: H&M





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig