Thursday, 19 January 2017

Winter OOTD

I was looking for the most perfect coat for this colder season but I just didn't had any luck. However, I decided to check out the River Island and it is always one of my favourite stores to look for fashionable outerwear. I saw this grey mid-long coat and fell in love with the silver hard-wear and the leather detailing. The coat can be worn in two different ways, which makes an outfit looks different. It keeps me warm and I received so many compliments wearing this coat out and about in London.





I decided to wear the coat with a plain black cashmere sweater from COS and the jeans are skinny grey biker jeans from River Island. For the accessoires I opted for a western style belt from ASOS, which I love to show underneath my coat. Overall, the outfit is smart casual and chic at the same time.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig