Friday, 16 December 2016

Loreal MEN EXPERT (HYDRA POWER)

Loreal Men Expert is one of my favourite brands and I absolutly love their skincare range. They have come up with a new Hydra Power range, which contains with three products. A face wash, face moisturiser and a shave balm. I have used it for a very long time and the results are amazing. The whole concept of the products are cooling on the skin and is very moisturising.




The face wash is very runny and has a gel texture, which is cooling on the skin. Once, the product is in contact with water, it creates a really nice foam to cleanse the skin.


The moisturiser is really great because it doen't give me break outs and absorbs quickly in the skin. It is lightweight and keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day.



I am a big fan of the post shave balm because it is cooling and amazing on the skin. It really helps for razor burn and is perfect for sensitive skin around the neck. Also, the scent is amazing, which stays on the neck.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig