Wednesday, 9 November 2016

KENZOXH&M

When I heard that Kenzo is the years 2016 designer, I got so excited because I love the brand so much. All of the Menswear of Kenzo is stylish andI have been admiring the brand for a long time. However, it is so difficult to get something from the collection because people queue up from the night before and I had a very bad experience from the Balmain for H&M collaboration. I still cannot get over it that I managed to get my hands on two items from the collection. I  have filmed an unboxing on my YouTube channel and shared my shopping and they way I would style the items. 

The first thing that I got is this amazing fitted t-shirt. I absoultly love the print and it looks very Kenzo for me. Moreover, what I really loved is the Jungle Kenzo Paris logo at the front. 








The second item that I got is the most loved one because Kenzo is known for their amazing quality sweaters. So, I got the black sweater with the yellow embellished tiger at the front. The sweater is very warm and the quality is out of this world and I like to wear it simple black jeans.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig