Thursday, 21 January 2016

Louis Vuitton Exhibition London #SERIES3

A modern and unexpected reinterpretation of a fashion show, this exhibition, following on from SERIES 1 and SERIES 2, invites visitors to discover Nicolas Ghesquière’s inspirations for his fourth ready-to-wear show as the Artistic Director for women’s collections at Louis Vuitton.

It was one of the best exhibitions that I have ever been to in London. I really loved every department, especially the live fashion show and the accessories department. Overall, the experience was amazing and unforgettable, also they showed us how the bags are being produced and how they handcraft every single bag. 

On that day I decided to wear something simple with neutral colours. I opted for a plain lightweight beige top and on top of that I wore a simple grey cardigan. For the trousers I wore comfortable beige trousers that has the same muted colour as the top. 



Top: H&M
Cardigan: COS
Trousers: ASOS
Plimsolls: River Island






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig